Law on services of the information society and electronic commerce
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, article 10, the following General Information is disclosed:
That the domain www.vinozia.com from now on the website is registered in the name of M3J MERIDIAN, henceforth THE HOLDER
DATA OF THE OWNER OF THE WEB SITE.
SOCIAL DENOMINATION: M3J MERIDIAN.
ADDRESS: RÚA HEDRAS 6, 0C, 15895 - AMES (A CORUÑA)
TELEPHONE: 981 53 58 31
REGISTRATION REGISTRY DATA: T 82, F 41, S 8, H SC 44811, I/A 1 (17.02.10) COMMERCIAL REGISTRY OF SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
In accordance with the LAW OF SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY 34/2002 the user agrees to receive communications periodically in his email. If you wish to stop receiving electronic communications of commercial and / or informative content, you must notify it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that your request is activated within a maximum period of 10 days.
The access to and / or use of the website of www.vinozia.com (or any other mentioned in section 1 of this notice) attributes to the user the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reserves any, these general conditions, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the website.
II.- Use of the Website, its services and contents;
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against THE HOLDER or any third party, or which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the Website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following are prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless it is authorized by its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE HOLDER or of its legitimate holders on them.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the website by any means other than those made available to users / as well as those that are routinely used in the network, provided they do not cause any damage to the website.
III.- Unilateral modification;
THE OWNER may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Website.
The establishment of any "hyperlink" between a web page and the website will be subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is possible in whole or in part.
- Except prior consent and express, the web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the HOLDER
- Under no circumstances, THE HOLDER will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web page from which the "hyperlink" is made or the information and statements included in them.
V. Exclusion of Guarantees and responsibility;
THE HOLDER does not grant any guarantee or liability, in any case, for damages of any kind that could cause:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to meet needs, activities or concrete results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to public order, of the Website, its services or contents, by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The duration of the service of the website and services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, THE HOLDER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that comprise it, in the same terms as stated in the third condition.
VII. Intellectual property;
In order to preserve the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or a third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, notify this circumstance to XXXXXX indicating:
Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party different from the interested party, it must indicate the representation with which it acts.
Indication of the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the Web.
Acreditation of the aforementioned Intellectual property rights.
Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The VINOZIA trademark and the corresponding graphic trademark is a registered trademark and its reproduction or use without the authorization of its owner is prohibited. Likewise, any other brand of the OWNER that appears on the websites detailed in section 1 of this notice.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of the same.
VIII. Applicable legislation and Jurisdiction;
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
VINOZIA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any questions that may arise or actions to be taken arising from the provision of the Web service and its services and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance of the established herein.
In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, Vinozia and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Santiago de Compostela.
THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the web pages to which the USERS / USERS access through the Search service, as well as any content published by their USERS using the rest of the services described here, and in Special use of their USERS / AS make them contrary to law, morals and public order, which infringe intellectual property rights, industrial or contain any vice, defect, computer virus or similar software routine.
THE HOLDER is not responsible for damages of any kind that are due to:
Given the gratuity of the services offered by the website, the lack of availability and continuity for the operation, utility and reliability of the Services and the WEBSITE.
- The alteration of privacy and security in the use and contents of the WEBSITE and of the services by third parties alien to them in accordance with the current legal regime.
- The presence of viruses or the presence of other false elements in the services offered by third parties through the WEBSITE that may produce alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
- To the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the contents offered by third parties.
- The lack of legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents of the services offered by third parties through it.
- The use of the Services, the WEBSITE and the contents by the USERS.
- The information, content and services hosted outside the WEBSITE, although accessible from this.
- The lack of availability and continuity for the operation, utility and reliability of the Services and the WEBSITE of third parties collaborating with the OWNER
HIGH ON SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES
For the registration procedure in the free SERVICES offered by VINOZIA on its WEBSITE, which require subscription, it will be necessary to collect personal data that the USER / A will provide freely and voluntarily and that will be effective in the Subscription Form, for which purpose it declares that all the information provided at the time of registration is true, complete and accurate. All information on your personal data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of this section and Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on Protection of Personal Data.
In the event that the transfer of the personal data of the USUARIA person by VINOZIA to third parties is necessary, it will warn and request the USER prior and expressly of the assignment, indicating the identity of the transferee and the purpose of the assignment.
In any case, the data of the USERS / USERS will be revealed at the request of the competent administrative authorities or by judicial order.
The USER declares that each and every one of the data and information provided is correct, and that he / she knows and fully accepts the CONDITIONS, which will govern his / her relations with Vinozia upon contracting. The USER must accept the CONDITIONS to start the registration process.
LOW COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the law of services of the information society 34/2002, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of 10 days after communicating his / her will by email to email@example.com